Strong Campbell Interest Inventory Where Can I Take The SCII Or The KOIS Online For Free?

|

Where can I take the SCII or the KOIS online for free? - strong campbell interest inventory

Are the two main professional interests
The Strong-Campbell Interest Inventory
And Kuder Occupational Interest Survey

I take a course in experimental psychology, and we learn more about the evidence, find out more about the evidence they wanted online, but all the sites I found are paid sites --

Is there a free site where I can sit this exam?

1 comments:

SSudsy said...

Unfortunately, it is unlikely. Both are tests that a license is required. However, your school can be a Career Center that provides access to their own testing available. Alternatively, have the power to a test center for educational purposes.

Post a Comment