Icl Eye Surgery Can I Join The Air Force After Getting Eye Surgery?

|

Can I join the Air Force after getting eye surgery? - icl eye surgery

The military is a level of refraction of + / - 8.0. My eyes are at -17 to -20.5, so your chances will be adopted, rather limited. Most people are familiar with his LASIK procedure. With my eyes is so bad that LASIK is probably not possible. The same applies to the PRK. I understand that we can obtain a medical exemption after two operations. But I talked to a recruiter told me otherwise (I was also told that the Air Force does not offer PRK) after admission. What is true?

The operation was looking especially Visian ICL, where a lens implanted in the eye. It would be the breaking of the possibility of 0 It is fairly new procedure introduced in recent years, so I have no information on the acceptability of the army here. Can you give any answers or not to accept the military (Air Force in particular) to someone after a Visian ICL implant?

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment