Compare Old Dazzle Dvd And New What Do You Think Of These Lyrics?

|

What do you think of these lyrics? - compare old dazzle dvd and new

Hello Here are some words that I wrote. I do not know if it's something good for thirteen years! Please tell me!

Does not compare to the exterior with the interior,
You must hide your feelings,
I do not know how you look,
I fell in love with the person you are.

Chorus:
You have to understand
It is within,
It is the inner beauty.
because I do not
To see how,
That's how I've always been.
Because I love you for who you are
and that will never change at all.
Why do not you see
inside.

Your true colors show when you release the mouse button,
and radiates a dazzling light.
The heart must always push down feelings
They show the world who you are.

Choir

I love you in a way that I can not describe
but I love the party tries to hide, too.
because it is true-oh-oh-oh!
because it is true ...

Chorus x2

because it is true ...

Thank you, you tell me what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment